The 14 Words

Friday, 19 September 2014

REPOST: ReConstructions Live with Mike Sledge October 04, 2013

Brilliant show Mike at his best


I am reposting this yet again because I have good news, Mike, Myself, Cairo and Brett are setting up a new Internet Live Radio Show that will be on air pretty soon. Mike has his own show going out next Thursday and as soon as I have the link I will post it. This is no fucking about Internet Radio, Cairo and myself will be calling in on Mike's first show and you are welcome to call in to. More details to follow. J.H.

6 comments:

  1. We know much about the victim. I want to know more about the background of the alleged murderer. I smell a Slakhtal rat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. He was supposedly ex communist.

      Delete
  2. Great show, from Mike, was it you John who called in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Cairo/Mark that called into Mike's show

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the shows, nice one on getting Mike back on radio too.

    ReplyDelete