The 14 Words

Wednesday, 4 September 2013

To Blog or not to Blog


Below is an anonymous comment sent into this blog followed by my reply. As such I intend to start posting the TRUTH on this Blog again as from today (Sep 4 2013). J.H.

Anonymous2 September 2013 00:56
'You do realize the only reason people are different colors has ONLY to do with the amount of exposure to the Suns Radiant energy. This website makes me ashamed to be White!! As a white man, sorry to everyone that this idiot decided to make a racist ignorant website, and I realllly love you no matter who you are'
John Hardon 4 September 2013 00:54
I had decided to give up blogging until I read your ignorant and ridiculous comment. Thanks for that it has given me renewed purpose to start posting material on here that will educate people as to what is really going on.
Your idiotic statement:
"You do realize the only reason people are different colors has ONLY to do with the amount of exposure to the Suns Radiant energy."
Has renewed my vigour to fight for our racial identity, so thank you for that. If you are indeed a white man as you claim and not the enemy Jew you are a traitor to your race and an Arse licker of the Jew, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

Heil Hitler.

6 comments:

  1. please do not give up blogging. I look forward to reading your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't give up blogging. I know it can be draining at times. Too bad I can't make that race traitor live in a nigger neighborhood for the rest his life, which would be very short, of course, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Odin is to fight and NEVER give up".

    ReplyDelete
  4. DONT GIVE UP BLOGGING.
    You have no idea how important you are to our cause.
    Also keep Mike Sledge's Podcast PERMNENTLY ON YOUR SITE ! You introduced http://www.blogtalkradio.com/renegadebroadcasting
    to me. Other people will also go there.
    PLEASE.........!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have copied the link to the Mike Sledge Podcast: Why Won’t Some People Expose White Genocide? to 'Important Audio Links' Situated on the right hand side bar of this blog. I am not giving up blogging, I just need a break now and again. 88

      Delete